- Enrolment is essential for all programs.
- Enrolments can be made via the Online Customer Portal (see links at top of page)
- Current members planning on returning can re-enrol from week 9/10 onwards.
- New enrolments are taken in week 9.
- A non-refundable $25 deposit is required at the time of enrolling to secure the place in the class.
- Any members with outstanding fees from the previous term cannot book into the new term until all fees are up to date.
- Places do not carry over from term to term without re-enrolment.
- Numbers are limited in all classes and places are filled on a first come first pay deposit basis.
*Flyaway Gymnastics is an approved Active Kids Provider for NSW residents
How to enrol online
- Click on the "New members" or "Current members" tab at the top of this page.
- Follow the link to our Online Customer Portal.
- For new members, you may be required to enter Flyaway's "company code" which is VE5QZ27G. Alternatively, you may need to click "register new account" at the bottom of the screen to set up your email address and password.
- Fill in the details required and follow the prompts.
- Click on "Classes" and drop down to the "Add enrolments" where you will be able to select the student and search for the correct class.
- Once you selected all the classes head to the checkout. A $25 deposit per class is required at the time of booking to secure the spot and also covers for a trial in the first session attended. Enrolments won't be confirmed until the deposit is paid.
- Not long after completion you will receive a confirmation email and invoice via email.
* A $55 annual registration/insurance will be added on the first invoice for KinderGym enrolments and $65 for all other programs.
* Please call the office on 02 6041 1127 if you require assistance during the enrolment process.